Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift vouchers can be exchanged for goods at Nugelato Icecream Boutique.
- Gift vouchers are non-transferable and can be used as part or full payment. No change will be given.
- Any remaining balance can be left on the voucher and spent on future purchases.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers are not cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge cards.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Nugelato Limited will not be held liable for cards which have been lost or stolen.
- Protect voucher and treat it as cash; lost, stolen or damaged vouchers will not be replaced.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Nugelato is a controller of your personal data. We respect your data and your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice explains what personal data we collect and how it is used. This notice also explains what rights you have over your personal data and how you can use those rights. You have the right to object to some of the processing which Nugelato carries out. More information about your rights and how to exercise these is set out below. Nugelato’s registered office is Causeway Road, Newcastle, Northern Ireland, BT33 0DL. We use your data to provide and improve our products and services, including for marketing, research, feedback and enquiries, and for safety and security purposes. We will use your data to comply with laws and regulations. We may use your data to prevent and detect crime, such as fraud. You have the right to object to some of the processing Nugelato carries out. When you give consent, you are able to withdraw that consent at any time, for instance by emailing email@example.com. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any other data rights, such as obtaining a copy of your data, correcting, deleting or restricting how we use your data.
- If there is an incident, we may need to log information about it.
- If you engage with us online via our websites or app our cookies and similar technologies will capture your IP address, your location, and record how you use the site or app to help improve it and improve your user experience, where your browser settings or permission allows for this.
- If you post information online about us or provide feedback, we may keep a record.
- If you contact us directly and complain or give feedback, receive compensation, or enter a competition, we will record details and all related information such as emails, letters and phone calls.
- We use CCTV in our stores for the prevention and detection of crime and for safety and security reasons.
We are allowed to use your data only if we have a proper reason to do so such as:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you;
- When it is in our legitimate interest;
- When you consent to it; or
- To comply with the law.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your data. This involves us making an assessment of when we can rely on our legitimate interests. For more information on this assessment please contact email@example.com. We have set out below how and why we may use your personal information and the legal basis we rely on. This is also where we tell you what our legitimate interests are.
When you buy something from us, or enter a competition we run, we use your information to fulfil our contract with you.
We take information to communicate with you, check your identity, take payment, and provide products and services.
To run our business and pursue our legitimate interests, we use your information.
Our legitimate interests include keeping our records up to date, fulfilling our legal, compliance and contractual duties, working out which of our products and services may interest you, improving our site and apps, and services, developing new products and services, and telling you about them and conducting market research.
Further details of our legitimate interests:
To run and promote our business, we use your information:
- To provide and improve our products and services, and to respond to you if you contact us.
- When we monitor our website, social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram and online services and responses to email marketing. If you post comments online or in other media we may capture this information, contact you, and use it to improve our products and services.
- To run competitions and promotions and track which offers seem of interest to you.
- To understand you better as a customer by analysing your transactions and other information you provide to us or which we learn through your interactions with us.
- To contact you where you provide us with market research feedback.
To prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, including where we are required to do so by law we may:
- Review CCTV and emails.
To comply with law, assess and uphold legal or contractual rights and claims, and for monitoring, auditing and training on compliance matters:
- We keep records and pass your data to our insurers when necessary.
- We may verify your identity.
- We keep records to comply with health and safety legislation, including accounting for the number of individuals on our premises and logging accidents.
We may, if you give us consent
- Send you electronic marketing, including promotions and offers, in relation to our products and services.
- Use data for other purposes where we explain that purpose when we ask for your consent.
When you give consent, you are able to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us, for instance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so we can only continue to use your data if another legal basis applies, such as when we’re required to do something by law.
When the law requires us to process your data we will do so. This can include
- Legal, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes, including for government agencies and law enforcement.
- When you exercise your rights under data protection legislation, including when you ask to subscribe or unsubscribe from our marketing communications.
For some activities Nugelato uses third party service providers.
We use third party providers for the following services:
- IT development, support, maintenance and hosting, including the provision of applications and website hosting
- Payments’ processing to enable you to pay by credit or debit card
- CCTV system provision and maintenance
If our business is to be integrated with another business or sold, your details would be shared with our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s advisers. Your information will be passed to the new owners and you would be notified. Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials for the prevention or detection of crime, if required by law or if required for a legal or contractual claim. We keep your data to enable us to fulfil our contract with you or to provide services, whilst you are an active user of our site, where required by law or to protect legal rights. We always look to keep your data for the minimum time in line with data protection principles and our processes. We may keep your data for longer if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
You have rights over your personal data.
- ask for a copy of your information;
- ask for information to be corrected;
- ask for information to be erased or deleted;
- ask for us to limit or restrict processing;
- object to us processing your data, in particular where we use the data for direct marketing, including profiling for direct marketing purposes. The right to object does not apply if we must process the data to meet a contractual or legal requirement;
- ask us to send you a copy in a structured digital format or ask for us to send it to another party.
Some rights, however, may be limited. We may be obliged by law or regulation to keep information. We must respect other people’s privacy as well, which means we may need to redact or remove information where it includes personal data about someone else, even if it is connected to your data. On occasion there may be a compelling legitimate interest to keep processing data.
If you want a copy of your data, to object to how we use your data, or ask us to delete it or restrict how we use it or, please see ‘Contact details’ below. To process a request from you, we may need to confirm your identity to ensure we’re accessing the right data. You have a right to complain to an EU data protection authority. This can be where you live, work or where the matter occurred. In the UK, the authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (the “ICO”).
To exercise any of your rights or to withdraw consent you can email: email@example.com.
For any queries relating to data protection please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we make any changes or updates to this notice we will communicate these. The controller for your information is Nugelato, Causeway Road, Newcastle, Northern Ireland, BT33 0DL Some stores using the Nugelato brand are franchisees. Franchisees are all committed to protecting your privacy but, just to be clear, each Nugelato franchisee is an independent business and is responsible for the operation of its own stores and compliance with data protection laws.